Medical Grade 18" Inflatable Ring Cushion with Pump, Great for Bed Sores and Coccyx Pain
✅ SUPER COMFORTABLE: The ring shape distributes body weight evenly without putting pressure on the perineum to help relieve pelvic, perinea, and anal pain. This allows for effective pain relief and healing of the affected area.Holds weight up to 330 lbs.
✅ NO TOXIC RUBBER SMELL: No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products. We hear customer complaints about the toxic smell of other inflatable cushions. We give your nose a break with our odourless material.
✅ CLEAN & HYGIENIC: The synthetic flannel cover is hypoallergenic and machine washable providing you with a safe and clean cushion. As an added bonus, our cushion is made latex free. Rest assured your backside will be better off than it is now.
✅ EASY TO INFLATE: Fast and easy inflation by mouth or with the included air pump. Other cushions are difficult to inflate and can leave you feeling short of breath. With our included air pump, you will always be able to inflate your cushion quickly and easily.
✅ CUSTOMISED COMFORT: The level of inflation can be varied to meet your individual needs -- just add varying levels of air while inflating the cushion to make it soft, medium, or firm!
How it Works
The Penkwin Cushion helps redistribute your body weight over the ischial tuberosities (aka "sit bones") to prevent pressure on the perineum or "pelvic floor".
- Soft & durable nylon material conforms to your body for superior cushioning while resisting punctures and leaks.
- Latex Free
- Maximum Weight: 330lbs.
- No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products.
- Small portable design fits in your pocket.
- Won't crack like rubber ring cushions.
- High flow, easy inflate valve can be used by mouth or with a pump.
- Won't leave impression marks on your skin.
- Won't stick to your skin like rubber rings.
USED TO RELIEVE PAIN FROM:
- Prolonged Sitting
- Bed Sores
- Pressure Sores
- Decubitus Ulcers
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS)
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Child Birth
- Anal Fissures
- Anal Tearing
- Anal Surgery
- Rectal Surgery
- Perineal Surgery
- Prostate Biopsy
- Vaginal Surgery