Penkwin | Bunion Separator
Our upgraded gel bunion relief toe separators are designed which based on lots of researches and collections of customers' feedback.
- For the first time, you may feel a little uncomfortable, We suggest to wear for 15-20 minutes, then increase by 5 minutes per session until you can comfortably wear them. Allow your feet enough time to adapt them.
- Please be worn toe separator while wearing casual shoes, sneakers or other shoes with a little larger box. One size stretches to fit most feet.
- If wear at night to sleep, please put on socks in case toe separators sliding or falling.
- Personal products, please do not to cross using.
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then air dry. We recommend applying some baby powder on the gel part when you find it sticky.
Upgraded gel bunion relief toe separators are great for:
- toe overlap
- toe drift
- hammer toes
- other foot problems
- align and straighten toes with gentle pressure
- Instantly relieve pain of bunion
Four Ways to Wear
According to different hallux valgus symptoms, there are four ways to wear.
Put the big, second and third toe into the holes. It separates four toes at the
same time and prevent toes from fiction. Please be worn toe separator while
wearing casual shoes, sneakers or other shoes with a little larger box.
Put the big and second toe into the first two holes, close the third hole together which give more spacer for second and third toe.
Put the big and second toe into the first and third holes, close the second hole together which give more spacer for big and second toe.
Wearing these on the opposite feet as the three ways to prevent toes upturn.